The Employee Ownership Foundation and the University of Pennsylvania’s Center for Organizational Dynamics, have partnered to offer CEOs/Presidents and/or the CEO/President designee, of ESOP companies a breakthrough Certificate Program – Leading in an Ownership Setting: The Program for CEOs. This ESOP Leadership program is focused on enhancing each participant’s leadership effectiveness in his or her own company.
Who should attend?
• CEOs, Presidents and CEO/President designees
• Regardless of their title, the designated functional leader of the company
• Leaders who want to work on their self-development as leaders
• Leaders who practice and are committed to lifelong learning
• Leaders who want to maximize their opportunities to build a high-performance culture on the foundation of employee ownership
• Leaders who are interested in developing a national network with leaders of ESOP companies from around the country
The Certificate Program is presented in sequential sessions. Participants must attend all sessions.
Session I: June 24, 2012 through June 29, 2012
Session II: September 30, 2012 through October 3, 2012
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or download the brochure – Leading in an Ownership Setting: The Program for CEOs Brochure.