The Employee Ownership Foundation and the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy and Practice offer CEOs/Presidents and/or the CEO/President designee, of ESOP companies a breakthrough Certificate Program — Leading in an Ownership Setting: The Program for CEOs. More information about the program here.
This ESOP Leadership program is focused on enhancing each participant’s leadership effectiveness in his or her own company.
Session I: June 15 – 20, 2014
Session II: October 19 – 22, 2014
Gettysburg Tour: June 21, 2014 (Optional Leadership Lessons Tour at Gettysburg)
$11,000 (ESOP Association Members); $13,000 (Non-Members)
The program will cover the following topics:
- Essential factors for effectively leading an ESOP company
- Leadership challenges & opportunities unique to ESOPs
- Link of ownership culture to ESOP company performance
- The leader’s role in promoting employee engagement
- Reflection on your personal strengths and challenges as a leader
- Connecting your values and beliefs with your role as a leader
- 360 feedback using a nationally normed survey
- Two coaching sessions with an experienced executive coach
- Strategies for building a high performance ownership culture
- Leading change in your organization
- Research findings related to ESOPs & firm performance
- Cutting edge concepts, tools and techniques in leadership
- Development of a peer network of ESOP company leaders
Who should attend? CEOs, Presidents, and CEO/President formal designees, or other designated functional leader of the company.
Within these role definitions, this program is designed for leaders who:
- Want to enhance their leadership effectiveness
- Practice and are committed to lifelong learning
- Want to build a high-performance ownership culture
- Want to engage with a national network of peers
Why should I attend?
- To have the time to reflect on your leadership strengths and impact
- To become more aware of effectively driving your leadership agenda
- To learn about new leadership tools for strengthening your effectiveness
- To gain skills for increasing your team’s effectiveness
- To enhance your ability to coach team members
- To create a more coherent plan for building your firm’s culture
- To maximize the performance opportunity of employee ownership
- To strengthen your firm’s succession system to sustain your company
Location: The Certificate Program will be held on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania. One of the most beautiful of the Ivy League institutions with green lawns, landmark architecture, a rich “university city” cultural life, and all of Penn’s 12 graduate and professional schools within walking distance of one another.
Questions about registration for this prestigious program please contact Rosemary Clements at rose AT esopassociation.org or 202-293-2971. For more information about program content, contact Ginny Vanderslice, at virginiv AT sas.upenn.edu or 215-292-4865.