The Employee Ownership Foundation and the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy and Practice offer CEOs/Presidents and/or the CEO/President designee, of ESOP companies a breakthrough Certificate Program — Leading in an Ownership Setting: The Program for CEOs.
This ESOP Leadership program is focused on enhancing each participant’s leadership effectiveness in his or her own company.
Session Dates: Session I: June 15 – 20, 2014, Session II: October 19 – 22, 2014
Gettysburg Tour: June 21, 2014 (Optional Leadership Lessons Tour at Gettysburg)
Tuition: $11,000 (ESOP Association Members), $13,000 (Non-Members)
Who should attend? CEOs, Presidents, and CEO/President formal designees, or other designated functional leader of the company.
- To have the time to reflect on your leadership strengths and impact
- To become more aware of effectively driving your leadership agenda
- To learn about new leadership tools for strengthening your effectiveness
- To gain skills for increasing your team’s effectiveness
- To enhance your ability to coach team members
- To create a more coherent plan for building your firm’s culture
- To maximize the performance opportunity of employee ownership
- To strengthen your firm’s succession system to sustain your company
Location: The Certificate Program will be held on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania. One of the most beautiful of the Ivy League institutions with green lawns, landmark architecture, a rich “university city” cultural life, and all of Penn’s 12 graduate and professional schools within walking distance of one another.
Questions about registration for this prestigious program, contact Rosemary Clements at rose AT esopassociation.org or 202-293-2971. For more information about program content, contact Ginny Vanderslice at virginiv AT sas.upenn.edu or 215-292-4865.