Information gathered by The ESOP Association Blog (such as email addresses) is for purposes of posting comments only and will not be shared.
The ESOP Association Blog reserves the right to remove any post or comment deemed derogatory including, but not limited to, the following:
- Defamatory, libelous, obscene, abusive, profane, or offensive language in any manner
- Comments with regard to individuals, including officials, leaders of The ESOP Association, employees of an ESOP company, or staff of The ESOP Association
- Inflammatory remarks beyond reasoned comments on ESOP Association policies and events
- Postings soliciting business
- Off topic comments
- Personal attacks will be removed and poster banned from posting future comments to the blog
Violators of these tenets may be banned from posting future comments to the blog.
Comments posted to The ESOP Association Blog are the sole responsibility of the poster.
Reading and posting comments to The ESOP Association Blog is acknowledgment of and agreement to the terms and conditions outlined above. This policy may be revised at any time.
The ESOP Association Blog, Employee Ownership Foundation, and The ESOP Association do not in any way promote or endorse of the ideas found on this blog. This blog is a tool for the employee ownership community to discuss issues of interest to employee owned companies.
To read our guest blog policy, click here.